Thursday 6 August 2015

The one where The Raggy Rat became Queen!!!

So there she stood, creatively dressed as a busy, creative Mum-of-four...


Why are you wearing that?, says Carl from Wessex FM. All that's missing is a chicken under my arm!


For evening dress I eventual decided against pyjamas. I bought a very simple swingy dress and took it in a little, to fit. Ever practical!


There was entertainment and the Pavilion was so beautifully done up. Like a wedding! 


Judges scribbled their choices without conferring. Excitement was building!


And I was happy to win Miss Charity! Esp since we get to support Julia's House!


This is me utterly shocked ... I actually won Miss Carnival Queen 2015!!! And even better I'm listening to some amazing cheers from a certain table!!


Didn't we do well? I'll see you at the carnival!


Thanks to Frances Underwood Photography for letting me share these pics with you XXX

2 comments:

Susie McMahon said...

Well done you! Love the overalls!

Caroline B said...

Well done- you are in for a busy summer then!