Saturday 14 January 2012

A thingummy, and a page of ideas!

The lovely Daisy-D made a rather cool Thingummy-bob! We are learning about what all the K'ex parts can do, and sticking together all the wonderful bits and bobs we opened at Christmas!



And I had the privilege of sitting alone in a coffee bar with my posh coffee, and the A4 journal I use to record ideas for my book! I had a rather nice fountain pen too, and got down a couple of pages of ides for images to bring my children's book to life!


That mini book isn't the actual size of the book, but a mock up allowing me to turn pages and 'feel' my way around the story. I wrote inside with black pen and my best handwriting so Daisy, my reader, can read it too...

3 comments:

stefndawniy said...

lovely :o) xx d

Caroline B said...

J.K. Rowling better watch her back??

WendyCarole said...

a very nice thingummy-bob.