Tuesday 15 June 2010

A Round Up .....

A lovely piece of hemming and creative sewing by Daisy, and sent with my sister's handmade Birthday cards ...



We pulled up one of our potatoes-for-schools plants and washed the new potatoes ...



The Fuzzy girls climbed in the Bin when my friend James and his family came to visit! i should have been brave enough to take a pic of James playing my mandolin ... this is only a garden bin though, full of stones dug our from out borders by Steve ...



Daisy pleased with her new 6-inch embroidery hoop and some felt shapes ...



And our porch, all finished now, re pleat with petite wicker chair, is a lovely place to sit, and to play...

1 comment:

Radu Prisacaru - UK Internet Marketer said...

Finally this is my first time I pop in here. I discovered a lot of remarkable substance on your webpage specially its conversation. Keep up the good work! I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.